The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten - Ch. 11.4

Dex-chan lover
They're sitting and flirting in a sofa the entire chapter, and I want nothing more.

Why are they always chatting by sitting side by side ? 🤣
It just feels awkward
If that's what your living room looks like, it's natural. Depends on how much eye contact you're used to.

Well, he basically proposed to her. By manga standards they're now married.
I think they were already married, and just now he proposed. The plot in these mangas do tend to get the normal order of things slightly jumped around.

Does he realize that it sounded like a proposal? 😬
He might've after he noticed her reaction, but certainly not when or immediately after he said it.

I think they were already married, and just now he proposed. The plot in these mangas do tend to get the normal order of things slightly jumped around.
Well, they basically started living together and she already got compared to a wife by his friend. They are a couple but they still don't admit to that.

Dex-chan lover
Man...... I'm about to fall into a diabetic coma from this level of sweetness. Her cute reactions and the way she was hugging the pillow. The back and forth between these two.... Not sure my heart can take it.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

God, the fluffiness and indirect marriage proposal in this chapter had me dying from sugar overdose:hearts:

I just wish that the chapters weren't chopped up into parts by the publishers so that i didn't have to reread previous parts to remember what's going on...

Fed-Kun's army
Even after looking it from the light novel perspective, here it just feels like they really dealt some good damage to each other much stronger. Thank you for the scans!

Users who are viewing this thread