The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten - Ch. 14.2

Dex-chan lover
yqlze2qpo5381.png
Indi right now

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation, i'll patiently wait until february 9th though :)

Ayo wtf Amane's parents are witches aren't they? Consuming the neighbor kids to retain their youth and all that.

And uh maybe it's just me but the way Amane's dad using "san" honorific to address his own wife feels somewhat distant to me idk.
If taking themself well it can made them younger than they look
Asian family also call spuse honorfication as respect each other or they treat themself like when dating

Supporter
Isnt it supposed to be i have heard about the two of you from her ? (Idk how to post files here)
Shuuto is talking about how he has heard things about Mahiru from both Amane and his wife, and that he still thinks he needs to greet her in person.

Supporter
Ayo wtf Amane's parents are witches aren't they? Consuming the neighbor kids to retain their youth and all that.

And uh maybe it's just me but the way Amane's dad using "san" honorific to address his own wife feels somewhat distant to me idk.
When -san is used between married couples, the meaning circles around on itself completely and becomes one of the most intimate ways you can refer to your partner. You may have noticed a similar thing happening between older couples in other series as well. It's quite interesting imo

Dex-chan lover
I like their chill dinner time. They might not be dating, but they're family.

Meeting the parents. Both of them. Real family.

I like that they show up immediately without drawing it out too much. Straight to the fun part.

Mum's a cutie like usual.

Parents are there, but they're still lowkey bickering like an old couple.

"Ah-haah!"
Smug mum.

Dex-chan lover
I'll just be honest, there should be a page quality adjuster. Sometimes the quality/resolution is too high that it takes forever to load a page. I can't even tell the difference while using both a monitor and a mobile phone

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what the original word used by her at the end there is? Hopeless seems like it's not fully what she's saying, my guess just based on paneling and the parents reaction is that there was some sort of wordplay or double entendre behind the word she actually used.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I've ever seen a father character this handsome in anime/manga

Amane and Mahiru's children will be gods of beauty

Users who are viewing this thread