The Another World Demon King's Successor - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Can't like just for once, these people if they don't like the hero just fucking say it, help him create the goal and such but past that don't fuck him over? The dude got to the end goal with his power, why do they always think it will go well for them if the hero survives that just means they will be like a nuke pointed at them now.

Dex-chan lover
All these same type of isekai always make me wonder just how bad is the demon anyways that they always want to exterminate all of them, I mean the demon have feeling and can think just like human so yeah lol

Dex-chan lover
Anyone who has knowledge of the novel, please tell me that 'princess' suffers a long and torturous demise...

images

Aggregator gang
I like the story so far even though it's a little generic. But... are we supposed to ignore how huge every girl's breasts are drawn? I mean wow

@Dadangdut33 that's according to the Japanese manga and anime while what we do perceive as a demon are like zombies as they neither have minds nor feelings or any kind of intelligence and act purely on instinct.

Hello, I am B0B, a new recruit trying to help out in SlayerScans.
I'd like to be answering your questions.
@Ochrolv
Thanks for the help. We are currently still improving on our working atmosphere.

@AlphaFlow
I am sorry to hear about it. But I am sure that it will improve after we get used to our new working system!

@deadrabbits
I think that, our translation is at fault here. Please don't be too displease, because we are improving a lot, in terms of the quality of work we are putting out. We are soon working on the quantity and punctuality of it!

As for everyone that's been wondering when we'll be releasing new chapters
The reason is the following: The shortage of staff caused a lot of trouble in the team since a couple of months ago, we were still immature children when it comes to organizing many people on many different projects and we are also improving on our quality. As of now we've got a plan and are hopeful it will go well. Thus the new chapters should be released soon.
With kind regards.
B0B.

Dex-chan lover
art looks weird sometimes
shit feels disorganized and weird
but them tiddies are massive might i add

4/10

she says they are inferior to her yet she had to resort to backstabbery against her strongest ally to achieve anything besides being miss galactica bust and even her backstabbery missed the right timing and failed to take her allies equip into account probably because her superior ass was so afraid that she had to use a remote attack....
we seem to have very different definitions of the term superior

once just once i would like to see a antagonist that prattles on about being superior actualy turning out to be superior

and being born as a superior human cattle doesnt count

Aggregator gang
Nice but for some reason the mc is somewhat cliche. The mc is somewhat the same with other shounen mc.

Dex-chan lover
@Roadrunner9000 :
we seem to have very different definitions of the term superior
Almost certainly.
When someone like this says thy are superior, it is in the same way that the KKK, Nazis, etc claim they are superior to non-whites. Bigotry and racism born from (often false) pride, and has absolutely nothing to do with combat abilities.

The standard trope in for royalty/nobility in fantasy stories is to place social value almost exclusively on bloodline. Because origin and tribalism are pretty much how people work in the real world both historically and to this day. To many people still thin if you have lesser origins, you are a lesser person, or if you are not THEIR ethnic group you are an outsider and not to be liked/trusted.

A random teen from another world does not have the same level of pedigree as a noble from their world, so inferior. The Demon King is not human so inferior. It is so F-ing obvious that every time I read comments like yours, and the rest of the same drivel in this thead who said the exact same thing, I have to wonder are you just being a troll looking for something to complain about, or not aware enough to understand what is going on. Seriously who is superior between Steven Hawking and Mike Tyson, to many people in this thread are making comments that would mean it has to be Tyson in their minds, but in terms of contribution to society and lasting impact on the world it is Hawking by an insurmountable margin. Want a closer example to the story how about a Trust fund brat/heiress and the mechanic fixing her car, it could be the most expensive mechanic in the world but she would not think of him as anything more then "the help" and never an equal.

This is part of why these betrayal stories often need an isekai protag, a sheltered child from a peaceful and lawful country with a culture that emphasizes respect and obedience, which Japan is but many (including the USA) are not, is not going to question what they are being told and will be easy to manipulate into fighting for them, plus has no connections of background so is expendable and can be tossed aside on a whim once the job is done. Someone from that world would either have a strong enough background hat they could not discard him, or enough prior knowledge to know not to trust the princess, or any other noble

Dex-chan lover
Ummm wtf is going on? So who's going to be the mc? Also the art doesn't look too good, and why does every girl have a giant fucking tits, it's so off putting

Users who are viewing this thread