The Antagonistic Goddess Attacks - Ch. 1 - Is quick-transmigration yummy?

Dex-chan lover
Kinda scary the fakes could possibly kill her but she can't directly kill them.

AHHH, SHE'S GORGEOUS GUYS >U< hahaha so what is she? Why does she eats whatever is in front of her? Idk but I'm here for it! Bastards and b1tches needs to die uwu🤛

The kitty/kid is adorable as well, tnks for sharing!

holy fuckkkkk the main lead this time is absolutely gorgeous goddamn i want looks and style like hers so bad, im simping so hard for that face right now

just gotta pause and simp over the art - HOT DAMN IM SIMPING HARD FOR HER- LOOK AT THOSE HEEEELS!!!

*cough*

Um, storywise, is it ethical to raise hatred in people who have yet to do anything wrong? Other than being a white lotus green tea whatever- guess it depends. i mean this system is basically an anti-counterattacking one, so like the direct enemy to ning shu lmao. honestly i wonder if theres not just an infinite loop of systems going toe to toe xD

Contributor
I feel great trepidation that everything is as it seems and our protagonist really is going to do nothing but further fuck up the already miserably fucked-up life of the other girl.

(Also, if she then gets whatever guy materializes, on top of this, isn't that blatant hypocrisy? Weren't the other girl's two "sins" essentially being mean and being an interloper taking stuff that's not hers by fate...?)

first off the last panel was overkill i mean her face looks like a chimps

then the harmony system is rather evil
it dictates fate and expects eveyone to live according to the routes it plans even if it ends in total misery
then again the fake female lead is also over the top in wanting to kill everyone else
there is no real good or bad in this case because one side blatantly oppresses everything and the ither tries to overrule everything even at the price of other people's lives

What in the world did they do to the FL in the last panel? Is she high?
It's like they go out of the way to make you not sympathize with the FL when she's getting bullied.

Users who are viewing this thread