The Antagonistic Goddess Attacks - Ch. 23 - Surprise?

Actually, she cannot leave until original host's time in the world ends (and she will die in this world). Usually it happens early, but sometimes it doesn't.
@Tatsgato
It's him, finally. In novel Ming Shu and him have different looks in each world, but in adaptation it was decided like this - so readers immediately know.

Dex-chan lover
This is kind of hardcore; even the revenge on the villains is terrible X'D I remember now why I dropped the novel....: I usually don't enjoy ruthless/vicious MCs XD I like confident and smart MCs; but not brutal revenge XD

Dex-chan lover
So no one gonna ask what happened to the (real) female protagonist ? She appeared in one chapter and *buff she is gone.

But why would she give that dude so much trauma? He's annoying and obsessive, but he still is a kid for God's sake. Jesus, take the wheel.

WUTTTTT?!?! Hope it's not suicide that's gonna be traumatic for the guy. Also wut happened to the original fl??

Ok, the main character has gone too far with this. Ok, we get it you don't like the guy, BUT WHY WOULD YOU GIVE ME A TRAUMATIC SHOCK?!?? 😡😡
Sorry ,but Su Luxia from cheating men must die, is MUCH BETTER THAN THIS MAIN CHARACTER.😒😒🙄🙄

jumping off a building? and how has the mc gone too far it's not like she told that blondie to go kill that guy, deaths happen a lot, especially in manga, manhwa, et. cetra

Fed-Kun's army
why are the guys more annoying than the fake female leads lol

Users who are viewing this thread