The Apothecary Diaries - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Harem's Curse

Aggregator gang
Could just as easily have been arsenic: in small amounts it can do wonders for a person's skin... if you don't mind the risk of painful and debilitating death. Cosmetics in ancient societies contained all sorts of horrifying toxic substances.

Dex-chan lover
@seekermoc Wasn't it already used by the ancient Egyptians?

The MC actually was quite lucky in this case as well for not being too big a beauty. If she was, that lady would have hesitated more to allow her to stay closeby. But when the MC looks humble, it only makes Gyoukyou look better in comparison.

Dex-chan lover
so i guess the artist nekokurage is a girl . from her twitter , https://twitter.com/nekokurage_/media , this is probably a picture of her hand and her pu$$y ... cat , lol .

also , her avatar is a girl , her banner and posted pictures are also very girly .

BTW , in her pen-name , neko = cat , and kurage = jellyfish ?

DwDVu9oVYAA2aZ3.jpg

lol lol .

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
This is the overtime that never ends, this is the overtime, my friends...

Double-page supporter
Being with a Royalty is a pain-in-the-ass, most of the time everyone wants to kill you.

Dex-chan lover
Being cute and being up to the standards of someone who is not lacking for choice in any way aren't really in the same ballpark. They're not even part of the same game.

If she got promoted, wouldn't the bastards who kidnapped her get the money? Or?? 🤔🤔🤔

Banned
Why does she speak of the freckles as if she believes them a negative?

Honestly speaking... if you had to choose between a girl with freckles and a girl without... is there anyone ever who would pick the latter? Okay, so they're not as important as glasses or meat in the right places, but they're still a plus.

I'm confused how she got there. She was kidnapped to be a slave for the court, and thats just like fine?? Like her kidnappers get paid by the government??? She seems kinda chill about it

Users who are viewing this thread