The Apothecary Diaries - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Namasu

Dex-chan lover
page 24 , jin shi says : gao shun , restrain her so i can shove this ( my semen ) inside her mouth and down her throat .

then its stinky smell makes her vomit non-stop , lol .

i dont read the web novels and the light novels , so everything below are not spoilers , they are just my guesses / assumptions , so they could be wrong :

so i guess this rakan guy is mao mao 's real dad .

i guess the courtesan was dead when she gave birth to mao mao , and the eunuch doctor felt responsibility that he couldnt save the courtesan so he adopted mao mao .

i guess the courtesan was probably the best girl of the brothel of the granny , and her death caused the granny a great loss of money , so the granny considers mao mao to be her precious property , and she tries to train mao mao to become her best courtesan , because she thinks "like mother , like daughter" .

Haha, I thought I was the only one that pictured Rakan differently in my mind.
I think it's because he doesn't look like an important character because he's... ngl, he's ugly and he looks creepy asf lmao. But looking creepy is the point of his character, so...

Group Leader
Rakan, although not exempt of being a manipulator, is still on the side of angels

Dex-chan lover
Was he beating his forehead to stop himself from laughing at her funny face?

I like how Jinshi basically admits he wants Maomao for his mistress

Rakan being just as autistic as CatCat the chance of them ever making up is minimal.
Its shame because I doubt that CatCat truly hates him, he did truly deeply love
her mother
The way things went was all but tragic for both of them.

I love how she calls herself a maiden yet she loves to eat or drink anything with poison and experiment and is oblivious to romantic feelings, which could also be a protection lol

Double-page supporter
The manga follows the novel quite accurately even though we're missing a bit on the subtleties.

Dex-chan lover
this rakan guy 's silhouette was already appeared in chapter 22 , and its seems he and Mao Mao already met each other before :

x24.jpg

Double-page supporter
i have to admit, i kinda dislike that the manga seems to be all about playing detective right now, feels a little too forced for me

It must be hard for Jishin. He just witnessed his beloved (seemingly) attempt suicide. @_@

Users who are viewing this thread