The Apothecary Diaries - Vol. 6 Ch. 28.1 - Walking the Streets

Aggregator gang
can we please stop with the fcking sniping discussions? chapter discussions are for discussing the chapters, im so sick of the thread being filled with 99% sniping every time, its just cluttering at this point which leads to nothing

Contributor
@m00nr4bb1t this is really great work for a beginner; well done! I have one suggestion though: for me personally, the kerning was a bit too tight; the 'I's especially were a bit hard to read so close to other letters.

@AnacondaHL I have no intentions to even try and take over No Group Scanlations, so no worries there... As of the "random squiggles" on page 15, it was because of what I assume is a bug (or a really stupid feature) in Krita where the visibility of Layer Effects wouldn't be saved... It should be fixed now. I wouldn't have noticed if it weren't for you, thanks for that.

@sukaley thanks :D As of the kerning, I'd been adding spaces around dots and stuff like that as a kind of workaround, but I'll definitely make sure to pay more attention to it next time. Really appreciate the feedback ヽ(´▽`)/

Dex-chan lover
@trov34
whoops my bad, my brain play a trick on me

now if NGS did released theirs earlier, this can't be a snipe, calm down people

Dex-chan lover
rtfgfcvbn .

the rap* faces of gao shun and the old maid , lol .

- an ojou-sama shouldnt walk with a big , thick "radish" in 1 hand , and a "c0ck" in the other hand .
- fine , then i will just eat this "hot , tasty , juicy c0ck meat" in this dark alley . losing ur-self in the aroma of c0ck as the ***** bursts in your mouth , truly is wonderful .

so jinshi was in an army camp ? then he probably not a virgin anymore , lol , because he was surrounded by many horny soldiers in the camp : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_orientation_and_gender_identity_in_military_service .

sdrthfdd .

Users who are viewing this thread