The Archbishop Is Searching for a Marriage Partner

Dex-chan lover
@ rsviesh

chapter 2: church seals away power of its slaves and then forces them on impossible missions with the illusion of freedom.

This story has absolutely zero natural flow. It’s so random and forced. For now I’ll drop and wait till it uploads to chapter 10 to read and make another assessment.

Group Leader
I can’t help but wonder if our ML will be the knight or the crazy archbishop.

Update: I am impatient and google translated the end of the webnovel. In case anyone is curious, it seems our male lead is, in fact
the knight, Sergei. It seems like there might be a love rival, but I’m not 100% sure.

I feel like that was a little too easy..... It’s definitely not going to work out. But it’d be nice if it did.

Group Leader
@Offlies Thank you! Damn, I’d be pissed about that too.
Though I’m glad, for the sake of their country, that the archbishop isn’t actually a person like that.

just info. from what I read, Sergei is the real Archbishop, the blonde bishop is his bro, and just a high bishop (Sergei's power actually is real higher, but he can control it so Risa can't really see it). It is revealed when there is a priest who glance at the Archbishop long before, and he said that the Archbishop has black hair. That's how Risa know that Sergei is the Archbishop, and he is now incognito..

This series is super interesting!
And after reading some of the spoilers even more so!
Thank you for working in this :)

who do i like more here...

lookwise, either the archbishop or the quiet knight.

attitude wise... the quiet knight maybe

the archbishop and the black haired knight are so annoying

i understand if a story requires some suspension of belief in order for things to makes sense, but this one asks for too much... the core of the story is okay, but the circumstances of our heroine are too convoluted lol

glad to know that the ml is not the
archbishop
but knowing it's the
kinght
doesn't make it better. they both trash. and mc is a pushover. hm.

these days, any novels can get a manga adaptation as long as its isekai. wow

Users who are viewing this thread