The Archduke's Adopted Saint - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! This poor girl needs a hug. 🥺

P.S. Dee still credited Jae as ts, what a pal lmao

Dex-chan lover
Somethings definitely gonna happen while she waits to leave, right? Any bets how long she'll actually have to wait? 3 days? 4?

Dex-chan lover
If the church is aware of Daina's holy power during this time already, I expect them to try and lock her up to hide her from the duke once he mention his plan to adopt her.

Maybe as a safety measure they'd incite one of the bullying kids into doing it so when the duke find her they have someone to blame.

EDIT: The hints from the prologue are:
-He paid money and take her with him.
-The bigshot of the church come demand her back, so much like ch 1 suggest it seems only a few people at the top are aware of her true value.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
How can she's blushing to that affectionate smile.
:worry:

Last edited:
Group Leader
If the church is aware of Daina's holy power during this time already, I expect them to try and lock her up to hide her from the duke once he mention his plan to adopt her.

Maybe as a safety measure they'd incite one of the bullying kids into doing it so when the duke find her they have someone to blame.

EDIT: The hints from the prologue are:
-He paid money and take her with him.
-The bigshot of the church come demand her back, so much like ch 1 suggest it seems only a few people at the top are aware of her true value.
More likely, there are a bunch of girls with a bit of holy power and she's one of them as a "saintess candidate". The priests at the current church probably get bribed by the Duke with 1m gold and accept it by telling themselves that there's no way an orphan would become the actual saintess.

Dex-chan lover
Augh i guess he cant tell her immediately but i feel like the temple is gonna Do Stuff in those 5 days

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the adaptation really toned down the depressive elements. (like its there but its not so painful that the first few chapter are exceedingly difficult to read…. Maybe I just empathise with books?)

Users who are viewing this thread