The Archduke's Gorgeous Wedding Was a Fraud - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Supporter
I was trying to remember which series this was, then I saw the future Emperess and suddenly remembered all of the... plot!

Dex-chan lover
I love how every other villainess' harem these days is tremendously bisexual. What a wonderful time to be alive. Now, if only the male-lead isekai can follow suit...
it's easier to do yuri-bait then yaoi-bait after all. Since male-lead isekais have more male readers than female-lead isekais, and they are much more vocal about the things they hate or dislike. Also, in my experience, male fans are much less tolerant/amicable towards LGBTQ+ related things.

For example, Omniscient Reader's MC and a male character is kinda close, so they're shipped a lot, but whenever people talk about the ship in the comments, there are tons of downvotes for those comments.

Dex-chan lover
QC/N: IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO CHANGE THE GENRE, ML WHO?
Really?? It's not too late??
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
anw, gosh I hate how I know this is just yuri-bait but I want to ship them so bad.

thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
it's easier to do yuri-bait then yaoi-bait after all. Since male-lead isekais have more male readers than female-lead isekais, and they are much more vocal about the things they hate or dislike. Also, in my experience, male fans are much less tolerant/amicable towards LGBTQ+ related things.

True. The only male-led story with a deliberately bi harem I can think of is that manga about the 30-something ex-demon army officer's slow life, which is entirely generic and unremarkable except for the way the typical cast of busty village girls and scantily-clad demonesses slowly gets more and more pretty boys filtered into it as well. You can even see the art style shift as other male characters slowly transform from gruff rivals into fawning harem members. Pretty funny.

Users who are viewing this thread