The Archmage Returns After 4000 Years - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Mmmm, I have some minuscule grips with the way some of these were portrayed but I like the intent and execution. Wonder what he left him inside c:

Dex-chan lover
Ngl I got teary eyed, Lucas was in purgatory for thousands of years with only himself. How sad.

The feels are hitting me hard ngl. Imagine building a dungeon for your friend who probably is dead / will never come there. What kind of thoughts did he have when he died.

i feel like it would have been much more emotional/impactful if he were alone. like the red haired girl kind of took me away from the moment because she kept freaking out....

Group Leader
tenor.gif

Maaaan that feeels
He prepared everything for his bestfriend that he believe someday will come back

I dislike red hair girl a bit, I feel as if the scene would be so must more impactful and emotional. But she’s like, “OmG iS hE CrYInG Is HE WhO I ThInK hE iS?!” Nonetheless incredible chapter. I just hope that in the room she doesn’t do so,thing stupid and cause everything to get ruined. I got hit with emotions I was no prepared to have tho 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread