The Archmage Returns After 4000 Years - Vol. 1 Ch. 45

M E G A M I L F

Seems like some father and son quality time will be required.

We got some nice development in these last couple of chapters.

Also, translator is a man of culture, a thicc milf is all a man needs

Okay, knowing the situation more complicated, why not MC focus on training rather than looking for the info that may lead people suspicious of him while he still weak?

IDK, MC literally had everything. He had knowledge and I think he also had a resource (like knowing place where to get thing). This isnt a story where MC have nothing (like knowledge or resource), that climb up from hardworking. I mean, if MC actually train to become more strong, author can focus on political story about this faction. Like mind game you know. Rather than story that later on that MC lost again, and getting help again. LoL... Nakama Power started kicked on previous arc.

Fed-Kun's army
Writer kun, these names are just awful. I get that they are meant to sound exotic and arcane or something, but you missed the target, brother (or sister), and ended up with awkwardly goofy names instead.
Strow Necklaces
Phisfounder Armelts

Uncool.

Edit: I'm all good with Lucid Swords, though.

this should confirm that he isn't on the demigods side as if he didn't know that his father made contact with the demigod

For all the people annoyed with redhead... Read the novel (she doesn't go out of the academy with Frey to adventure). So the Manhwa just basically shoe-horned her into all these situations. Again, if u like the series enough but are annoyed with the redhead...go read the novel

@Piyush66 that explains why she is not much more than an ornament and it sometimes felt as if the author didn't know what to do with her - since she simply can't be more without changing the story,

but i Have to say while I like the story she is a little bit too inconsistent, for example has he Freys memories or not - he acts way too good for not having them but often acts as he has them not, mostly when he author had to explain things to us, so as an explaining tool
also onsidering that they both come from one of the highest noble families in that country, how come they never seen each other? (frey and peruan)
and there are too many convenients elements, him and peruan being on the same boat that being attacked by way stronger pirates as usual, meeting his fiance, the inn-keeper and his son, the dungeon created for him, I mean schweizer, he disappeared, in your thoughts most likely killed by demigod so why making all of that? the knowledge from the father about earrings that he made on a wim and were hidden in this dungeon for the whole time, how did he know about them and so on
also our demigod(s) deemed his existence a sin but did nothing to erase or at least twist his legacy

Dex-chan lover
@Piyush66 This manhwa is probably better for it. If she wasn't present in the original novel, it means Frey/Lucas simply overpowered through everything on his own, despite not having his full power (unless that was changed for the manhwa as well). Consequently he would also never realise he could trust other people in the fight against the demigod. Or if he did, it would be more phoney. After all, in this manhwa he realised it when Isabelle returned to help him. Perhaps it's easy for me to say this because I don't dislike Isabelle at all, but I don't think what I said it unreasonable. Naturally Isabelle would also help with Frey/Lucas's lack of knowledge of the world 4000 years after. I can only assume in the novel he had more trouble navigating the society if he was alone.

Users who are viewing this thread