The Archmage Returns After 4000 Years - Vol. 1 Ch. 56

Badass fight incoming. I like how there is real tension in this battle. Even if you know it will end in the hero party victory, you can feel that it will be a struggle, with life and death situations.

Double-page supporter
I do love this series. But the long, several chapter fight scenes, I just do not like. Long fight chapters are basically just a short book of art, nothing story happens.
Art's cool, but it's not why I read. I read to pickup on facial expressions and hear thought monologues, not look at pictures.
Art's cool, but the silent whisper is an obvious plot device that just doesn't excite me. Such an obvious plot device "ooh we planned this earlier, you have fallen for my trap card", is not intriguing, it's predictable.

Dex-chan lover
@deepspace9
CyT3KqcR.jpg

hmmmmmm.
He needs to hurry up and get to 9th-tier mage and then push to go even further beyond, because at the moment he's just not able to do much..

What happens when there's another dude who was let's say a 9th tier who is now using demigod powers? oof.

He needs to become a god himself and just slap demigod already lol

avrà chiesto ad ISABELL di procurargli un appuntamento con sua "zia" la direttrice dell'accademia!

lo so, la mia era solo una presa in giro, la "ZIA", dobbiamo ancora incontrarla!, visto che a lui piacciono belle mature, dopo tutto paragonate a lui, pure una 99enne, sarebbe una giovanotta!

Dex-chan lover
A main who is powerful but not so much that the doesn't need help from his allies. Good stuff.

Dex-chan lover
@Oculunus
Frey: "Isabelle, you must strip down to your underwear and distract that old lecher, Honor Lukess, at the most crucial moment."

Users who are viewing this thread