The Archmage Returns After 4000 Years - Vol. 1 Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
"We don't know their gender, so just going with he for now" that aint the way.

Dex-chan lover
Darn plot's too obvious now. I'm hoping for some proper plot twists relating to Iris.

Dex-chan lover
@beattreat Well, as someone who was supposed to have seen a battle field, that actually not a shit writing....

Dex-chan lover
This felt so phoney.

@Blacky Mikel's dead and gone, so they might as well say he died fighting, honourably. It's not like he would have been a traitor or anything, he was just far too naive to survive such a war. I have no idea why they are protecting Lukess, though. He was an enemy till his last breath and regretted nothing. What's the point of protecing him, huh? Maybe there's a reason, who knows.

This story really going downhill and it's hella disappointing. I really enjoyed it at first but then main girl dampened it but I'm used to shitty main girls so even if they piss me off I can continue the story if it's good enough... But the writing isn't good enough anymore. Plot conveniences, power of friendship bs, I felt nothing for the death of the old guy as we didn't have enough time to grow onto him or feel bad for everyone because the characters themselves didn't have time to connect with him.

And why would they make this new student a successor? The floor master is dead, and only the students survived, and there's no proof of anything that happened outside of word of said students. For all they know, he could've been an incredibly strong fella or got help from other strong fellas, killed him, made up a report, and came back. Also why hide the betrayal? It's literally CRUCIAL information! There could be other traitors in there and it's important to spread awareness!

Huh? Lord Mikael was an outright stupid who simply wasn’t cut out for such complicated war and they actually started crying whatnot philosophy out of it? Bruhh

Dex-chan lover
well that was fucking stupid. this dude has betrayed humanity and tried to kill you and you want to show him mercy and try to save him? such a stupid death, could very easily have been avoided not to mention why did it even happen? the bad guy knew he was going to die so he decided to take his old friend to the grave with him? what a dick move.

Damn rip old man and bozo
hqdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread