The Archmage Returns After 4000 Years - Vol. 3 Ch. 174

Dex-chan lover
Also after having an anyeurism trying to read some of the speech bubbles I went over and read reaperscans version and I gotta say, the TL over there knows what theyre doing. Its incredible how you dont notice it unless it sucks. I just wish they actually uploaded on mangadex again

Dex-chan lover
if you look it up, @darkofman does a LOT,if not mostly post chapter skips, not sure why though.
if you use vpn, adblock, and attempt to fix the distorted images on the home page, his "group" he's pulling from has majority of the missing chapters, yet he/she refuses to upload them.

Dex-chan lover
if you look it up, @darkofman does a LOT,if not mostly post chapter skips, not sure why though.
if you use vpn, adblock, and attempt to fix the distorted images on the home page, his "group" he's pulling from has majority of the missing chapters, yet he/she refuses to upload them.
That's because the "missing chapters" on there were scraped from various websites and were originally translated by other groups. These halfasses take other peoples TLs while begging for you to visit their site to read them.

EDIT: They also love to upload their chapters here while "accidentally" marking them as the next chapter (before "fixing" it) so various aggregates pick it up and try to force people to their site to read the real one. Sometimes the original TL manages to upload the next chapter before them, and they'll upload theirs as a .5 chapter instead.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread