The Archmage's Daughter - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
her surrogate family beat and abused her daily for years and now her real fathers first interaction with her is putting a dagger to her throat while his hands are covered in blood...
not the most positive family life

esp

Eh. If you have someone who can instantly recognize her like that, and you're paying a bunch of money to have somebody take care of her. Shouldn't there be someone checking on her? I would've assumed he didn't care about her well being since she didn't even know he was her dad.

Double-page supporter
I knew the father was such a good-for-nothing.

Dex-chan lover
@Kozutan seems like a decent fidget item for the easily amused... And since the master of the house seems to not think much of returning at ungodly hour, covered in blood, well, there's worse ways to waste the hours.

Dex-chan lover
o-o ok, i understand why he sent her away now. His daily life... of hunting is bad for children
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Still better than the previous family... (At least she won't be suffering from bullying).

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I suspect the mage's life is filled with danger. (such as becoming a werewolf endangering others or constantly gets attacked by assassin... endangering others.)

So he sends her off. Now she comes back without his notice while he is busy killing people and he thought she was one of them since the room is so dark.

Claude 2.0?? XD
Anyway, please answer me, dear kind people. There's an amazing art on the second last panel where Solace Translations' credit part. Is it from a webtoon/manga? If it's a yes, what's the title?

I can see the butler is a good boi <3 <3
Thank you for this! Another one to look up to! <3

Getting more interesting. Also the dad remind me of Sasuke and Claude. But i think he’s better than Claude, just like Sasuke to his daughter—hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread