The Archmage's Daughter - Ch. 3

Aww the dad is still in pain after her mother's passing? Hmm I hope they'll warm up to her and learn about her situation at the other house

Well, of course he’s scary! He’s a real dad!
Every real father is scary (to their children, at least)

Dex-chan lover
so literally every person in this other than the wolf guy is just evil trash. rather than redemption and some "he's totally a super nice guy he's just being a dick to protect you" i want her to grow up to get revenge on all these people who have wronged her.

He is frightening but maybe he is kind like Claude (WMMAP). I'm sure he will falling in love with his Daughter !

Daddy pls love her

From kan reaction, it seems like rykell cares for her but still cant forget about galatea (i’m not sure if she’s death or something else happened)

Dex-chan lover
I belive he loves her, but cant express it in a good way and I bet this woman "galatea" was either his lover and her mother or someone dear to him.

I think it's probably he doesn't like her because she looks too much like her mother who probably died giving birth to her. It's a trope that I've been noticing too much

Double-page supporter
@Doomer ...Indeed.
Tropes like : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : "he's totally a super nice guy he's just being a dick to protect you"
Are bad
Fiction kink-like-function only tropes
We need to take notice of them and be wary
A no good is a no good

Users who are viewing this thread