The Archmage's Daughter - Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
@eliterodriguez that would be a plus, not a minus ;p
Actually I think he just has no idea how to deal with the situation in hand XD

I'd say that Galatea is her mother and died or something and he's just bad with people, especially after the mother passed.

aww so her mother is likely dead
I wonder what Rykel is. Is he human? does he have powers? magic?
Did she inherit anything from her parents?
He seems detached or just doesn't know how to react. I hope they get along well together soon.
And hopefully, that dreadful family will get their just desserts.

Dex-chan lover
This is kinda like a mix of "The monstrous duchess..." and "Who made me princess?"
Not saying its bad, this is the impression. I'm all for it lol

Dex-chan lover
Ch 3, and the MC is already worried about ending up homeless... not a good start.

Double-page supporter
Looks like the dad kinda tried to be amicable to her, since he gave her a gift...even if it was a bad gift...and didn't try to talk to her much after....

Fed-Kun's army
ummm well he kinda tried??? i guess??? i mean he's scary but i don't think he means to be??? ah. i mean he gave her something? 😅but i mean you're already implying she has to leave... so he's rude, at least. aaaah hang in there, little girl!!! your cuteness will win!!

thank you very much for the update~

Hm, I wanna strangle someone. I require fluff this moment. FLUFFFFFF! Also, who’s willing to bet that the seed he gave her will be smt that will increase the cuteness of this manwha? >_<

Literally Claude 2.0 with a slight better treatment to his daughter since he didn't threat to kill her lol
Hang in there, young lady! Show your cute side! And tell them the truth that you're abuse!

Dex-chan lover
Ah... Its one of these shitty dads.

Aaaaaaah I'm so mad.

Wait, why are people surprised that he's a shitty dad? He had her to be taken care by other people (not in one of his residences) and never showed up to check up on her, nor did he send anyone to do it for him.

so he has wifey issues like mr claude? poor bby girl,, show em your cuteness and let them squeal in vain

so he has wifey issues like mr claude? poor bby girl,, show em your cuteness and let them squeal in vain

Users who are viewing this thread