The Archmage's Daughter - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer : The knife is a bad example, he came home and found an intruder who should not have been there, and reacted like someone use to violence. He realized who she was (someone realistically who should not have been there, if everything was going like it should, but not an assassin/thief/etc) and got rid of the knife immediatly.

Fed-Kun's army
I LIVE FOR HEADPATS
and i cant wait for the father to warm up to his daughter and form a proper and loving relationship! and thankfully the dad doesnt seem like a shitty person to her (although the first encounter wasnt great bc he thought the girl was an intruder first)

Sad how Korean and Chinese society is restricted with women. Boys are always more desirable than girls in families.

Most of these stories of daughter conquered father are always from these countries.

So far I have not seen a story of a boy trying to conquer his mother in the same context as the stories of daughters conquered his parents.

Fed-Kun's army
YES!!! SOMEONE NOTICED!!! THAT THEY WEREN'T TREATING HER LIKE A YOUNG LADY OF THE HOUSE!!! ThEY HAD HER CLEANING!!! PLS DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, SIR BUTLER, SIR PAPA!!!!

thank you for the update~ 😊

Dex-chan lover
@charkan Huh. I believe the reasons are elsewhere. That is, a cute little girl will evoke more feelings of wanting to protect (paternal instincts in case of male readers). So, (male) readers are very receptive to this kind of story where a mistreated young girl tries to connect with an adult man, be it her father or just a father figure (as long as it's not a bloody Usagi Drop ending). When reading about a young boy, readers would be more prone to thinking he should sort out his problems on his own like a real shounen hero. This is, of course, purely my own view of it.

Dex-chan lover
The father and butler better be discussing how to PUNISH the trash family.

Group Leader
I feel like maybe the timing was just SUPER bad when they met. =v= Also, Daddy-darling and Kan-chan are going to have very pointy words with that family. I can see it now. OvO

Why is some of the comment is bring some serious topic and details? 😭
Btw i'm really curious, did the fox boy will be the male lead? Like Lucas in WMMAP, i miss lucas btw 😥
Or maybe the prince from the country will appear in the middle of the story?
I WANT SOME SPOILER PLEASE 💖
Idk how to buy the raw in kakaopage, so sad.

Aggregator gang
Oooh you guys already catch up with the series! Thank youuu. I was thinking that you might just prolong the update so that you won't keep up with the original language, thank you very much!

Thank you for the translation!!! I appreciate all the hard work that went into making this available for everyone 😍 I'm loving this series so far, can't wait for her father and his servants to learn of how the other family really treated their Lady.. 🤩

Aggregator gang
the girl seems nice and far to kind and innocent compared to what she went through, though I am much looking forward to daddy learning what really happened to her, he seems strong and just crazy enough to really mess up some certain worthless nobles

Users who are viewing this thread