The Archmage's Restaurant - Ch. 16

Aggregator gang
MC has the power to back up more blunt stating "ENOUPH."

Dex-chan lover
Prince says he's looking for a surprise.

I'm pretty sure "begging for his life" is a surprise that he'd never see coming.

Not to mention, it does sound like he's not the only child of nobility. If he gets offed I doubt anyone will care, that's the game of thrones for you.

Fed-Kun's army
Prince says he's looking for a surprise.

I'm pretty sure "begging for his life" is a surprise that he'd never see coming.

Not to mention, it does sound like he's not the only child of nobility. If he gets offed I doubt anyone will care, that's the game of thrones for you.
Poor guy never saw it coming.

Dex-chan lover
I dont know if I should start to feel bad for Medrine after all this or if I should laugh at her for acting so big until this🤣

Why does the crownprince care if his plan was exposed? This is an autocracy. Unless MC rallies military resistance, he does whatever the F*** he wants.

Edit: Wait, nevermmind. This is one of those empires.

Last edited:
Why does the crownprince care if his plan was exposed? This is an autocracy. Unless MC rallies military resistance, he does whatever the F*** he wants.

Edit: Wait, nevermmind. This is one of those empires. what do you mean one of those empires? and did i somehow copy your Comment or something??

Users who are viewing this thread