The Archmage's Restaurant - Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
Why every dragon is so smug while attacking this guy? Isn't he a literal living legend at this point? And it was not so long ago either at least in terms of dragon years. At the very least, he should not be you can attack on sight.

Best guess is that they think him being alone instead of with the human army + them bringing all these dragons will give them the advantage.

That said the red dragons were the one after the dragon orb anyway so they were bound to fight at some point.

Personally I expect Ell to show that he's EVEN MORE powerful than 9th class they knew him from the war, then proceed to 'hide the evidence'
As for the red dragon girl since she's already shown to be very good with illusion + they spread news of her death, I expect her to just become new member under disguise.

Did dragon forget they lost previously war and they have gall to start another one? lmao
Well I assume it was mostly the older dragons that fought in the war and these are the younger dragons that didn’t experience it, probably.

Dex-chan lover
Incoming humble-pie , serving 5 next. Please wait till next cliffhanger to receive.

Dex-chan lover
Well I assume it was mostly the older dragons that fought in the war and these are the younger dragons that didn’t experience it, probably.
The one who is currently attacking mc at end look like they are elder or old, beside, war end was recently, young kids knew mc is strong af, that why they are abusing loophole to frame mc

Dex-chan lover
fools bout to find out why the peace treaty was signed
mr-t-mister-t.gif

Dex-chan lover
When will a manhwa finally not have stupid retards as the bad guys?🤦🏼‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Always funny how people always hype the super expensive ingredients.
But in truth caviar, truffles, it's really not that good.
Only truffle stuff with a powerful taste is artificial truffle oil made to make cheap truffle dishes, actual truffle does'nt taste very strong.

Users who are viewing this thread