The Archmage's Restaurant - Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
No way they dont die ?

They tried to make up justification to attack him by killing a red dragon.
The last thing he need is to make that legit by killing one for real, even more so the red dragons who attacked him because they were tricked.

That said I doubt these guys will get killed for this fraud, but they might suffer some 'fate worse than death' sort of humiliation among dragons for this stunt.
Like considering this whole thing started cuz he want Rurin for sex, maybe put a restraining order preventing him from being within certain distance to any female dragons.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine, instead of death (tad much if you ask me), they suffer by losing their tails/wings.

& Coincidentally a new menu item appears, apparently the restaurant owned strike a deal and will receive a shipment every year & it will be an annual holiday specialty.

Dex-chan lover
No way they dont die ?

The story has made it clear that dragon justice is not human justice.

From what i understood this armistice is very fresh and brittle. You can't really judge dragons by human justice without risking this armistice. Unless you want world war dragon death of innocent of course.

Dex-chan lover
If that massive loser Black dragon doesnt end up dying, then I am going to drop this…

Dex-chan lover
I hope we will get to see deep shit punishment for those kids and maybe that ELDER who kinda saw this coming.

Dex-chan lover
Shit will be highly anti climactic if that smug bastard doesn't end up eating dirt by the end of this.

Users who are viewing this thread