The Archmage's Restaurant - Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
Yeah that blood splatter was probably Rurin killing the cunt hopefully… if the cunt doesnt get killed next chapter then I think I am dropping this, cause why even bother with stuff like this in the story if the bad guys just get to live and not face the punishment they deserve?

Man, when that portal oppened...
images

Dex-chan lover
Man is dragon meat about to be on the menu? Cause brother, this dragon is about to get bodied and absolutely COOKED.

Dex-chan lover
kinda interesting how this is going, not unexpected, lil spice into the story. we get the MC is OP, so back to the restaurant soon maybe.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't this manga about how some mage guy wanted to open a restaurant, how did it get to this bro 😂😂. Let my boy run his restaurant 😂😂
Remember how there was chapters dedicated to cows, truffles, ect? This one probably dedicated to dragon's tails/wings, assuming he want a 'farmable/rearing' ingredients vs outright slaughter. Probably work fine as punishment too. Imagine a wingless or tailless dragon living among them as a constant reminder, & their wing/tail get remove every time it grow back.

Double-page supporter
OK
Who punishes him?
Elliot? Rurin? An Elder? Did the Elf do it and gain the respect of the dragons?

Users who are viewing this thread