The Archmage's Restaurant - Ch. 4

DtI4qeLUcAAUgTk.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Dragon should get more hamburgers :D

Maybe... even do it a weekly thing? Or maybe she'd eat his hamburger every day, like it's miso soup?

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna call some issues in this...just cause reddit stories have ruined me lol.

One...what did she really do to get that money from him...cause I was gonna believe it until she said they had steady income and was simply paying him back...why get all dressed up once a month and go to a fancy restaurant, just to pay someone money back not only that but you go as far as hiding this from your husband by saying it's just a delivery yet you leaved all dressed up.

This man is John Martson whose wife even at the end of the game where you have a house...she still goes out and cheats...the cutscenes where she leaves dressed all nice for work..go to her job and it says gone fishing on the door...

The second one was when the dude stood there to get hit, giving someone money out of kindness wouldn't have you going around that person's back with their wife once a month to get money back that you gave them out of kindness of your heart and I've met many men who have secretly given money to a friend who needed it and they never avoided them afterwards with guilt on their mind.

These two feel guilt for a real reason and that's cause she slept with him and he gave her the money for the one night...and now they are meeting up once a month cause they still do it. Why...cause she never even gave him the money while they sat there...not once...so she is most likely paying back with her body...

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna call some issues in this...just cause reddit stories have ruined me lol.

One...what did she really do to get that money from him...cause I was gonna believe it until she said they had steady income and was simply paying him back...why get all dressed up once a month and go to a fancy restaurant, just to pay someone money back not only that but you go as far as hiding this from your husband by saying it's just a delivery yet you leaved all dressed up.

This man is John Martson whose wife even at the end of the game where you have a house...she still goes out and cheats...the cutscenes where she leaves dressed all nice for work..go to her job and it says gone fishing on the door...

The second one was when the dude stood there to get hit, giving someone money out of kindness wouldn't have you going around that person's back with their wife once a month to get money back that you gave them out of kindness of your heart and I've met many men who have secretly given money to a friend who needed it and they never avoided them afterwards with guilt on their mind.

These two feel guilt for a real reason and that's cause she slept with him and he gave her the money for the one night...and now they are meeting up once a month cause they still do it. Why...cause she never even gave him the money while they sat there...not once...so she is most likely paying back with her body...
You're way overthinking it man

Like, you're right that the writing isn't fantastic, but that's the culprit, not a half-baked NTR plot lol

Dex-chan lover
You're way overthinking it man

Like, you're right that the writing isn't fantastic, but that's the culprit, not a half-baked NTR plot lol
NTR stand for cuckolding...I said plain straight up cheating 😂😂.

Also I did said reddit stories have ruined me on this 😂.

Plus you can tell the set up was that but the author didn't fallow through and just went for an Mnight twist...but also failed since any teen who has made a Hallmark movie can see she was cheating 😂

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, seeing that shabu shabu made me think the previous chapter mistranslated "beleren". I thought it was supposed be a cow, and he was serving sliced beef.

Nope, it's actually wolf.

How extremely coincidental that the MC cooked using a meat that was connected to their memories.

Dex-chan lover
Man, shabu shabu huh. I think I had it once but it's been a really long time. Would love to have some warm veggy soups with thin slices of meat.
Honestly, seeing that shabu shabu made me think the previous chapter mistranslated "beleren". I thought it was supposed be a cow, and he was serving sliced beef.

Nope, it's actually wolf.

How extremely coincidental that the MC cooked using a meat that was connected to their memories.
The isekai language can be pretty confusing, hahaha.

Dex-chan lover
Why would you ever carry raw meat and vegetables in the same container like that? Even if you plan to cook them in the same dish, you wouldn't want them to touch incase it accidentally get mixed in with the untainted produce. Cross contamination is a serious danger, it could straight up kill a young child or elderly person. You just don't do this, it's basic shit.

A true bro moment. And Mr. Knoll has transitioned from a very hateable character to someone I actually can almost relate too. And don't want to see get smacked with a frying pa n.

Fed-Kun's army

Sorry dude but you're just wrong

About the clothes was probably the dude exaggerating since he was drunk, because as you can see on this chapter she is literally using the same clothes she was using on chapter 1

About the debt "she never gave the money not even once" you're literally lying lol. She said "the store has now a steady income, so she is meeting every month to repay", which means they didn't become rich but now have enough to pay a little every month

As we saw on the previously chapters the dude is very prideful that wouldn't accept "charity" that easily and the friend knowing that, knew he wouldn't accept that amount of money easily

And of course they felt guilty, on the dinner scene it basically shown how they are feeling guilty for not telling the truth about the money and the debt

The friend had his life saved by the dude, for him that's a debt for life but he knows the dude is kinda prideful and don't want him to think he is just "sorry" for him and that's why he gave the money

And the wife literally dissappear of the chapter when they go to Ell's restaurant, like if it was cheating she would have at least some kind of focus, but she didn't have because the focus was on the 2 friends relationship

All I can say is that what we get for reading much hentai lol. Well to be fair you said reddit, and tbh people there love some exaggeration and of course most of the stories there will be about bad situations (like cheating) because if it was a good situation why even bother to post there

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread