The Archmage's Restaurant - Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
My gosh they are changing so much from the novel and it's honestly pretty surprising.

I haven't gotten super far into the original, but the restaurant robbery was supposed to be 3 chapters long with even the back story of them. They were from Deadran as well and were under a criminal organization there. They had the Duke's wife held hostage at the restaurant as ransom and the dragons were fricking with them. Rurin was drunk the entire time while Serena trolled them. El spoke with Diean at the barn about the Deadran situation but not the poison. Serena kept trolling the robbers until they made it into the lair and scared the hell out of them. Ell punished Rurin with cleaning the restaurant and Serena by making her hold her arms outside of the restaurant. That's about what I read about it.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Two level 1 thugs attempting to mug two dragons, a 9th circle archmage and a 7th circle archmage. What spectacular survival instincts....in a bad way.
Reminds me of "The Muggers" from the Youtuber Viva La Dirt League "Let's mug 'em!" they are surprisingly more successful though.

Dex-chan lover
If you think about it, you can have Lurin do the most dengerous infiltrations without worry. What are they gonna do to a walking talking tactical nuke lol?

Users who are viewing this thread