The Archmage's Restaurant - Ch. 6

Man I wanted this to be somehow good, but I can't stand this kinda of trope anymore.
"I'm a rank infinite archmage, but let me hide in the countrside doing something else without telling anybody, also let me reveal my power to anyone before chapter 10"

Dex-chan lover
Man I wanted this to be somehow good, but I can't stand this kinda of trope anymore.
"I'm a rank infinite archmage, but let me hide in the countrside doing something else without telling anybody, also let me reveal my power to anyone before chapter 10"
I mean, he's not exactly hiding it, he just wants to run a restaurant. Telling the lord's son and teleporting straight into the mansion was kinda dumb though yeah

Fed-Kun's army
Frankly speaking, Him showing up and pushing him the hambutger is definitly suspiscoius. The kid should reconsider eating it

Personally I love this trope and still see lots of potential for it for exploring fantasy versions of IRL social issues.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
A high ranking mage that had to get the help of a dragon to catch some chickens. The magics been really shallow. Having to use barrier to actually enforce cave walls? I mean it probably works and ig its also possible that this dude dont have earth affinity or something but still very shallow magic.

Users who are viewing this thread