The Archmage's Restaurant

Dex-chan lover
Since the story just started, there isn't really much to say. The art is neat, the plot and setting is neat and the characters are neat. Not enough to wow me or anything but still enjoyable. My only criticism is that he doesn't go into detail about the food.

I was expecting something snarky, like Kemono Michi.... but the wholesomeness of this one warms my embittered heart in a way I didn't expect.

Aggregator gang
It's redundant- a power fantasy with no struggles or genuine fights. You never expect the MC to lose and basically scoff when the characters think he's ever down.

And worst of all!!!
There's not enough food cooking scenes! It's mostly soap opera shit that ALWAYS benefits the MC with something we'll never see in the background/at best, see it again every few arcs.
It doesn't even have enough fluff to outweigh the amount of creepy bastards the author keeps creating.

So far(ch46) So great! IDK what people are on about in regards to the story not progressing, I mean it has a slice of life vibe but I feel the story progresses at a nice pace. The story does focus on many side character sub plots but they never feel forced and finally the mc isn't trash nor is there any Harem elements. Additionally, it even tackles some deeper emotional ideas of belonging, love and grief. Overall, I'd say it's a surprisingly wholesome and great read.

Also, although there's no Romance tag so far it seems
there is a Romance between the mc and dragon girl

Users who are viewing this thread