The Art of Iyapan

Fed-Kun's army
@monkey123 No. There's no "iya na kao" there. 😡 Only true men and men of culture can understand the pleasure of disappointing a woman about yourself while making her submit her dignity. 😏😂
That's why Iya na Kao Sarenagara Opantsu Misete Moraitai is the manga of the century. 😃
Change my mind. 🙃

Dex-chan lover
@gahara31
In your settings the hentai filter is configured as: hide hentai.

@OrcMaster
I couldn't care less about disgust face fetish. Prefering feels good man. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i THOUGHT THIS MANGA GOT SOME STORIES BUT but but...

i'm a simple man.... i see pantsu i follow/bookmark

BCS

Dex-chan lover
>incredible achievement (...) which featured gorgeous girls showing you their panties while looking at you with an expression of loathing

I would rather have whore of a daughter than son with this kind of "incredible achievement".

Dex-chan lover
As someone who doesn't particularly have a fetish for panties or being looked down on, this was a weird-ass thing to see exist.

Dex-chan lover
Now I reach enlightenment from this manga

3a55d2e70170e096c6bb27a6ec70a187.jpg
meme image

you know, I think Soul King Brook is the MC of this manga, so......... pantsu o........misete yoroshi desuka lol

Supporter
Ahah! Eureka! I've finally found another bible worth worshipping! Truly a bible for cultured men ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't get it. I can see them being disgusted when you see them, but not when they are intentionally showing them.

Users who are viewing this thread