The Baby Concubine Wants to Live Quietly

Black and purple are my fav colour, and finally a non-blonde-haired with blue-eyed fl. We have way too many of those and love the manwha

Double-page supporter
Does anyone know if this is going to be a full blown manhwa or just a one shot?

Group Leader
@petitehime The novel was just released, so later on, as the novel finishes serialization, we'll have to see if the author signed any webtoon contracts.

Character designs are pretty cute and the art is honestly so charming, I’d come back to this just for that. Still, I’m pretty fed up of seeing apparently useless adults fawning over a kid every time she breathes, but since this is just a promo, it’s tolerable. The premise isn’t anything special (it never is these days anyway), but this seems like it could’ve been a fairly amusing story if it got continued.

That title sounds like it's made up of previous titles cut up into their individual words, put into a hat, then randomly pulled out and put together. 🤣

I Was--the--Skeleton--of a--Hero's--Daughter--Forced to--Date--the--Crossdressing--Prince

What emperor would take a CHILD as a concubine and WHERE CAN I FIND THE NOVEL😍🤣

@Peerly
Actually... that happened a lot throughout history.

However... her being a concubine already the revers harem tag is rather disturbing.

Actually that sounds kinda cute. It's like they all want to be her parent/brother.

Group Leader
is it just me or does the Emperor looks like a girl??? I mistaked him for being a concubine instead of the Emperor...

Users who are viewing this thread