The Baby Concubine Wants to Live Quietly

@Sky1029 no ? A reverse harem is just a bunch of guys on one girl (in that case, the MC. She's child tho, but her soul's probably an adult which is why she would the more than loved as a child ? Maybe even her body will grow as an adult or smth.)
The emperor's probably one of the love interests (probably the ML actually ?)
He does look like a girl tho, but since this is a reverse harem, which is many boys on one girl, either is he a boy or /she/'s not a love interest.

Can someone please tag me or whatever when they find the novel online? I just looked and can't find it.

I hate when there's a decent promotional manhwa and then there's no translated novel... ;-;

Dex-chan lover
Damn I hate it when there's a manhwa with a fantastic art style like this only to find out it's a promo... sigh

The two translations are soooo different... Is there someone who read the novel?

Who is who...?! Male Concubines? Nah.
Seems more like the Emperor ♂ is this child... --->

bbec39482d24667f2ff4fd2d4f4d70aa.jpg

Tell me if I'm wrong...

two different tl and i'm confused.
One said it's emperor and female(?) concubines, the other said it's empress and male concubines. But if I read from summary that it was a reserve harem novel, then the correct one is empress and male concubines right??
the premise said she's young bUT ISN'T SHE STILL BABY?! WAY MINOR?!
DAMN i'm interest but i think this have many trigger

Contributor
posting here for visibility since this has happened more than once on MU and im assuming it's a few people doing this.

i have seen manga/manhwa mistagged as ancient japan or ancient korea. if you're not familiar with other cultures (obviously i dont claim to be an expert on every culture) it's easy to mistake some styles of hanfu for kimono, or even think that a story that is set in vietnam is set in thailand (yes, i've seen these happen).

im aware of korea and china's recent disputes over claims on some aspects of their culture, however (im not well-versed myself so correct me if im wrong), it looks she is wearing Qixiong Ruqun and the emperor mian liu.

Users who are viewing this thread