The Baby Princess Can See Status Windows - Ch. 5

😩 I’m trying really hard to not be critical of the MC since it seems she knows nothing of life but her shock and naivety is getting old.

Dex-chan lover
So basically her death because of her previous maid, Sara, that whispering wrong thought with look-nice-smile to her. Damn you, two-faced Sara!

Dex-chan lover
I kept on reading expecting the mother to be nice, and so a good, long story of the MC uncovering the mysteries surrounding her death. But it seems there actually is no mystery for us to solve, it's just that the MC was dumb.

Dex-chan lover
😩 I’m trying really hard to not be critical of the MC since it seems she knows nothing of life but her shock and naivety is getting old.
To be fair, the types that seem to have taken advantage of her, are the same types who know how to hide their real feelings and give fake smiles. It's like retail workers. We may smile and be polite, but many of us -really- just want you to leave us alone.

Pair that with the fact her body and mind are still waaaaaaaay out of sync and what she wants to say isn't how it's actually coming out thanks to it being regressed to more of a childlike way, who's to say her emotions aren't also being affected and she might not realize it quite yet.

Users who are viewing this thread