The Baby Raises a Villain (Promo) - Oneshot

Thank you for sharing this oneshot with us ^^

Like many other promos, this is really hell, since it makes us feel like wanting more chapters, but then again it means it reached the objective since it's a promotional material meant to push people to read the novel hahaha

Dex-chan lover
Shit, it’s going to be real though telling the silver people apart- what is that copy and paste

So she chose Viktor Nikiforov as her new daddy

What a smart choice

I've noticed a lot of Viktor copies in manwha as of late. It must be because he's handsome

The novel is one of the most precious stories ever, I cried almost non-stop for like the first 20 chapters or something, everything is unexpected and our MC is the most badass ever (in such a believable way), there's also a good balance between the child and adult mind which tends to be an issue in several stories of this kind; despite the fluffiness and beautiful moments, since her family is an evil one, there's a lot of dark situations and dark humor (it's well-worked but it still surprises because there are literally several horrible -truly- situations, but the author somehow knows how to balance everything. You get the gravity of what's happening, but u also get to laugh, to cry, to mock, to everything.

I truly recommend it. uwu

the art is cute and the story is promising! but I just can't seem to find a reason why his name is Dubblede LOL

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL IM CRYIMG
WHY ITS ONLY A PROMO OMG I WANNA SEE THE ETHEREAL FAMILY

Users who are viewing this thread