The Bad Ending of an Otome - Vol. 2 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
I completely forgot what was supposed to be happening. I remember reading spoilers for this on NU forums, but now I'm just confused.

Dex-chan lover
IT'S BACK!! AFTER SO MANY YEARS!!!
And I don't remember a single thing :p

Honestly, the author could have put more effort in reintroducing the characters and plot as they appeared, throughout this chapter. Or at least give a short re-cap. I assume they expected ppl to re-read it, but I didn't (only re-read prior chapter), and I am lost :glee:

Honestly, the author could have put more effort in reintroducing the characters and plot as they appeared, throughout this chapter. Or at least give a short re-cap. I assume they expected ppl to re-read it, but I didn't (only re-read prior chapter), and I am lost :glee:
I re-read it, because I didn't remember a single thing too.

Dex-chan lover

I remembered that FMC was living her life without her BFF, trying not to be the villain in the eyes of everyone.. and that I hated the monocle guy

Dex-chan lover
yep. still hate monocle dude and blonde dude. I hope she gets away from him asap..
Anyway! Thanks for the chapter! :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
can someone who remember or who just re/read it can do a TL;DR ?

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not sure what to think of the new art style, the old art had a unique feel to it that this one doesn't.

Fed-Kun's army
Art was rough but unique before, now its been filtered into the normal.
Lame.
Instantly am losing interest.

Users who are viewing this thread