e2254ad8-2668-40bc-ad55-b3882476cbf4
B buffalosauce Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 4, 2019 Messages 551 Sep 13, 2026 #2 another great chapter, i always find out about japanese bands ive never heard of when i read this author's manga
another great chapter, i always find out about japanese bands ive never heard of when i read this author's manga
TF813 Member Joined Mar 22, 2025 Messages 6 Sep 15, 2026 #4 mrboxeater said: mancunian cunt lol Click to expand... What the Fuck are you talking about?
R rogpete Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 12, 2026 Messages 194 Sep 16, 2026 #5 I'm still waiting for more Beck cameos besides the guitar teacher. I really just want to see them in their 40s if I'm honest.
I'm still waiting for more Beck cameos besides the guitar teacher. I really just want to see them in their 40s if I'm honest.
mrboxeater Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 24, 2023 Messages 1,861 Sep 16, 2026 #6 TF813 said: What the Fuck are you talking about? Click to expand... wut? havent u heard of Oasis?
factoryofsadness Fed-Kun's army Joined Jun 22, 2020 Messages 26 Sep 24, 2026 #7 "Acquiesce" is an interesting choice. It's a non-album b-side, but it's actually very popular among Oasis fans.
"Acquiesce" is an interesting choice. It's a non-album b-side, but it's actually very popular among Oasis fans.
TF813 Member Joined Mar 22, 2025 Messages 6 Sep 26, 2026 #8 mrboxeater said: wut? havent u heard of Oasis? Click to expand... Yes, instead of cracking shit jokes, next time talk about your thoughts on the chapter or story, This comment section isn't your personal testing grounds for your stand up routine.
mrboxeater said: wut? havent u heard of Oasis? Click to expand... Yes, instead of cracking shit jokes, next time talk about your thoughts on the chapter or story, This comment section isn't your personal testing grounds for your stand up routine.
_Wakka_ Group Leader Joined Jan 11, 2025 Messages 135 Yesterday at 11:23 PM #9 Dope song choices! Thanks for the chapter!