The Banished Former Hero Lives as He Pleases

Dex-chan lover
The shading keeps getting worse and worse. It legitimately hurts my eyes.

Half the time I come back to read this, I have no clue where the story left off. Truly painful attempting to read. If only the story was much more better than it is right now. Also the art is nice, no clue about the shading, no opinion.

Someone add the anilist link: https://anilist.co/manga/117919/Dekisokonai-to-Yobareta-Moto-Eiyuu-wa-Jikka-kara-Tsuihou-sareta-no-de-Suki-Katte-ni-Ikiru-koto-ni-shita--/

That chapter 7, I cant understand a thing. I think it is not a translation's fault, probably the ones doing layout and storyboard are amateurs.

Dex-chan lover
Look, there are a fuck ton of different settings nowadays, from isekais, dungeons appearing in the real world, exorcist vs demons, superheroes, etc etc. And all of those settings have their good and their bad series, but the setting "OP character that chooses to reincarnate XXXX years later to live a quite life but still being OP" is a setting that, no matter how many series i checked, they all are BAD AS FUCK.

So, in my opinion its not that this series is specifically bad, its just as bad as any other from the same setting.

Dex-chan lover
Art is decent but why do every characters look like they havent slept in 10 years....them bags...
Oh yeah story and characters are really bad.
4/10

Dex-chan lover
This one is hard to read. Not because of translations, but because the plot just doesn't add up things happen but there feels like the continuity is missing. Art is Meh, details feel lacking. 4/10 at best

Dex-chan lover
The flow of the scenes is weird. It's like it just wants to be done with showing all the scenes at once. Sometimes, I wonder if I'm supposed to read the panels left to right. Not the fault of the scanlation; it's the manga itself that's weird. The plot is okay and I like to read this sort of stories, but the manga itself is hard to read/enjoy.

Aggregator gang
I saw this got an anime so I checked the mangadex page. Why are the ratings all over the place? I've never seen such a wide spread of numbers...

Users who are viewing this thread