The Beautiful Onii-san From the Coffee Shop and the Boy Who Is a Regular - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
...any chance there'll be any crossdressing women in your calendar?

Not that I mind, but is drawing a girl and call her a guy effectively the same as cross-dressing now ?
You're late by an entire era, but agreed.

Supporter
Not that I mind, but is drawing a girl and call her a guy effectively the same as cross-dressing now ?
Have you seen real-life cross-dressers? Cuz they can look as feminine— if not more so— than that character.
On the other hand, coffee shop onii-san does look like a conventional manga-styled cis woman at a glance, but he's also got lovely broad shoulders, a firm neck, and well-defined hand knuckles and tendons. So to create a feminine image, the character design incorporates many strategies used by real cross dressers— a hair style that frames and softens his face, the cinched apron waist creating a more hourglass shape, and a turtleneck to cover his neck. His dainty mannerisms add to the effect; in all of the panels he holds himself quite closely.
Of course all these features (and what they mean) vary from artist-to-artist depending on how they draw gendered features (and even the same artist can have a lot of overlap between gendered designs), but I think this onii-san was created with a lot of consideration ^^

Dex-chan lover
I don't drink coffee but i would go there and drink just so i can be near him :angery:

Users who are viewing this thread