The Beloved Daughter of a Crime Family Was Reincarnated as the Daughter of a Gangster in an Otome Game: Highest-Ranking Villain, That Doting Is Unnec…

This has peaked my interest.

I hope it keeps it.

Would have enjoyed some of the world being fleshed out. The father being softened by the daughter for example, is a glorious opportunity to build the world and the crime syndicate.

That being said, age of reincarnation being at 5... starting the story there would be in my opinion a true starting point

Dex-chan lover
Goin against the grain here, looks somewhat generic.

I'm hoping to be wrong but this is looking like a paint by numbers otome series. Dont let not being a villainess fool you. The protag is a villainess again as shes in the mafia even if she doesnt wanna be.

Dex-chan lover
Goin against the grain here, looks somewhat generic.

I'm hoping to be wrong but this is looking like a paint by numbers otome series. Dont let not being a villainess fool you. The protag is a villainess again as shes in the mafia even if she doesnt wanna be.
Uh

Mafia setting is actually pretty common in Otome game where MC is either just citizens who get wired up with mafia family or daughter of important person.

Dex-chan lover
Occasionally the MC's prior life seems interesting enough that it deserves a chapter or two on its own; How does her grandfather react to her death? Having lost the last of family from this incident, maybe it sent him over the edge?
What's the point of having these kinds of backstories if the MC isn't really effected by it one way or another (other than wanting to make friends, which hardly needed a crime backstory)?

Users who are viewing this thread