The Beloved Daughter of a Crime Family Was Reincarnated as the Daughter of a Gangster in an Otome Game: Highest-Ranking Villain, That Doting Is Unnec…

Dex-chan lover
@ginrezis what I am going to say aren't just some empty words, for one person to do all this work is a very difficult task keep up the good work you did an excellent job are you sure you aren't a professional and also if possible please continue translating this it has piqued my interest

It would be so fresh that the mc reacarnate into a Otome that isn't on sale yet. Imagine MC wanted to play the game day one but avoided every spoiler. So she/he doesn't know anything that's going to happen. She would need to learn about the world instead playing with a walkthrough. Is there anyone who enjoy playing with a walkthrough better? The first time not to 100%.

Fed-Kun's army
man....whoever ordered the hit won't be able to rest easy for the rest of their life...including their offspring and their offspring offspring

Dex-chan lover
Man regarding pages 21-22. if i was a kid in the class I'd think her yakuza family was the coolest shit ever. (Inb4 male lead proving self to grandfather becoming yakuza trainee arc).

Dex-chan lover
I hope that the others from her previous life either come into her world after her death, or somehow end up appearing in that world.
A reunion of sorts.

Dex-chan lover
Why has no one mentioned that the guy just snook up on her... On A Horse! What the hell author?

Ninja horse confirmed?!

Double-page supporter
F-ing Hell, now i really wanted some extra chapter telling about her Grandpa Fam rip, tear and scorching the earth outta Japan Underworld because his Grand daughter caught in the middle of it
It would be fookin' chef kiss 👌

Contributor
I think i liked the part before she reincarnated more as a setting...

Same.
Would be better for me to read her life in a mafia with a doting grandfather and others members instead of being isekaied into novel number 2340030404040.

And i can already say i will not loke the male lead.

Dex-chan lover
It's a nice gun. I'll give you that. But the engraving gives you no tactical advantage whatsoever.

Dex-chan lover
hahahhaa instant dropped, so she jumps out off a moving wagon and he can just take her upp like that, how fucking dumb isent that?

Users who are viewing this thread