The Beloved Daughter of a Crime Family Was Reincarnated as the Daughter of a Gangster in an Otome Game: Highest-Ranking Villain, That Doting Is Unnec…

Dex-chan lover
Since they didn't show her cocking the hammer back, I'll go out on limp and say that maybe they made that specific revolver in that game world to be able to fire in double action, because if it was supposed to be a real gun, instead of showing him her grit and determination, it would be the total lack of knowledge of the firearm.

Dex-chan lover
Since they didn't show her cocking the hammer back, I'll go out on limp and say that maybe they made that specific revolver in that game world to be able to fire in double action, because if it was supposed to be a real gun, instead of showing him her grit and determination, it would be the total lack of knowledge of the firearm.
Most mangas artist don’t have the greatest understanding, if you start paying attention too much you will see bad firing grips or not properly shouldering rifles etc. try not to look because it is way too common

Dex-chan lover
Most mangas artist don’t have the greatest understanding, if you start paying attention too much you will see bad firing grips or not properly shouldering rifles etc. try not to look because it is way too common
Like that weird harem island isekai survival series with kids, Badman kid has a glock of some kind by the looks of it and in a 1 on 1 duel pulls it out (From somewhere dunno where he hid it) and fires at a teacher meaning he had it with no safety on the whole time. I'm like how did he not shoot his own dick off lol

Well, given that the average person never touches a firearm this isn't really anything too shocking...

Dex-chan lover
MC used Rational Reasoning on the ML(?)! It was ineffective....
Getting tired of these kinds of MLs and romanticizing toxic behavior

Well, given that the average person never touches a firearm this isn't really anything too shocking...
Especially in Japan

Dex-chan lover
Like that weird harem island isekai survival series with kids, Badman kid has a glock of some kind by the looks of it and in a 1 on 1 duel pulls it out (From somewhere dunno where he hid it) and fires at a teacher meaning he had it with no safety on the whole time. I'm like how did he not shoot his own dick off lol
Well most Glocks don’t really have safeties so they relied upon a decent holster to stop anything from snagging on the trigger and discharging it. That is why a lot of people like double action guns whether it is a revolver or a hammer fired semi like a M9. The trigger is so heavy you aren’t going to have a negligent discharge. You still need a proper holster but you should get my point. Note most people don’t recomend carrying without one in the chamber.
Edit: sorry that started turning into a rant

Dex-chan lover
She has dealt with the underworld of society for a long long time. But she's still a nice girl. Hopefully she can deal with the ML! Thanks for the translation!

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Now you got me wanting to read yakuza stuff again.. <.<

Dex-chan lover
"When the two families have a child of similar age, the children will be wed."

So they don't care about the gender of the children?
The heads approve of Yuri and yaoi!? 😱😆

Dex-chan lover
There is a H where the girl got kidnapped by the crown prince and got R over and over again. Somehow this story reminded me of that.

Dex-chan lover
What a smart young miss. Don't forget that some countries requre those model guns to have orange tip, too :D

Kind of want to see a spin off of this with the story being about her in her previous world...

Users who are viewing this thread