The Beloved Daughter of a Crime Family Was Reincarnated as the Daughter of a Gangster in an Otome Game: Highest-Ranking Villain, That Doting Is Unnec…

Dex-chan lover
He should stop using how she treats him as an indication of how she treats everyone else. She's far more trusting of him than most others.

He should also realise he's stuck with her.

Seems closer than she'd ally with Leonardo's family than Ricardo's.

The last part seems the least likely to actually happen. That's a classic final act problem for the main couple to overcome.

Dex-chan lover
And my engagement with Leonardo will be annuled.
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation!
I still have no idea where this is going to go story wise. The idea that Francesca's family will somehow be involved with the evil plot seems to be pretty ham-fisted... but it's to the point that I suspect a double or triple twist on it!

Dex-chan lover
Since we only know 2 of the guys so far (how many are there???) I am hoping for this series to pull some twists with the other families. I mean, heck, it could be non-game characters involved, which would give us a wider world. (Not that I'm expecting it. Just wishing.)

I'm hoping that the "next part's outline" gets to be significantly different as she goes through it. No fun for anyone if it plays out too closely.

Users who are viewing this thread

• le3