The Beloved Daughter of a Crime Family Was Reincarnated as the Daughter of a Gangster in an Otome Game: Highest-Ranking Villain, That Doting Is Unnec…

Dex-chan lover
Just a reminder that Leonardo gave her a black rose too when they were at her mom's grave, after which he 'confessed' to her.

Either he already was giving this signal earlier, or he intends to change the meaning of the black rose, since it also represents his family.

Dex-chan lover
Flower language is pretty overrated,considering trying to use it outside of literature without consulting several sources each and every Goddamn time for the implied meaning,and that is only after you figure out what the damn flower is.

Hell,the black roses themselves have a few subtypes.

As for meaning,I'll just leave this here :

Black-Rose-Symbolism.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Flower language is pretty overrated,considering trying to use it outside of literature without consulting several sources each and every Goddamn time for the implied meaning,and that is only after you figure out what the damn flower is.

Hell,the black roses themselves have a few subtypes.

As for meaning,I'll just leave this here :

Black-Rose-Symbolism.jpg
hell nah

Dex-chan lover
If the first thing she thinks about is the ice cream, she's good.

And saying yet again, getting drunk on minor things like that is just medically weird. A small kid can handle more than that.

It's a date that's a date that's a date that she believes isn't a date.

Flower language is pretty overrated,
Flower language is like astrology. It's vague and wide enough that you can pick and choose whatever interpretation that suits your narrative.

The obsession Japanese mangaka have with knocking out characters so they can do a recap scene transition in the next chapter is getting out of hand.

Dex-chan lover
Getting passed out drunk from the alcohol in ice cream? Really Japan?!?

Thank you very much for the translation! With each chapter I find myself enjoying this manga and its characters more and more.

Also. Graziano is a good boy. Cute!

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was a waste of that beautiful ice cream.

But I don't hate that they're calling it a date.

Dex-chan lover
Dad's next line: "I'm way to hot and look too young to be your dad. I know it's a burden you must live with, but with any luck, you've inherited my youthfulness, and you'll look 15 for the next 20 years."

Double-page supporter
i ship them so bad
i just want them to end up happy, man

Dex-chan lover
Btw, what are the chances they'll now try to change her fiance?

Dex-chan lover
still shocked that she got drunk off of ice cream. maybe it's got something to do with her bone marrow :dogkek:

Users who are viewing this thread