The Best Smell - Ch. 84 - I Won't Leave You Alone

Oh no! Grandma! Although she is mean and all but she doesn't deserve to die!!! not until she accepts and loves Oh Kamin!!

I feel like everyone is ignoring something very important here. The mom said she didn’t have a home and her job wasn’t going well so that’s why Kamin was living with grandma. Now grandma is dead (maybe?). Kamin is underage and his only (?) guardian now is his mother. Is everyone seeing what I’m trying to get at here? Now I feel that maybe Kamin will have to move somewhere far with his mother. For example, a place where a home is cheaper or a place where the mom has a better job opportunity. So honestly I’m really hoping grandma doesn’t die now when they just got together and are so close to graduating and become adults who can live on their own together without being tied down by grandma and the mom. This could be something very bad or I could just be very paranoid from the ptsd I’ve developed from other mangas I’ve read where these kind of things happen.

Grandma don’t die yet! Fighting!

Unless nothing bad happens, then you can go be happy with your son! 😃

Finally!! Now go to hell to your son, old witch! Even if we never saw Kamin's dad, it is impossible for him to be a good person since he is born from such a hateful woman IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread