The Best Smell - Ch. 85 - I Won't Leave You Alone (2)

Awee poor babe, I’m glad Kanggo stayed. What a sweetheart <3 until next time friends~

best boyfriend indeed <3

kamin is going through so many hard times, give the boi a break plz

whyyyyyy, poor Kamin’s having such a rough go of it. 😔💔

Thanks so much for the update!

Geez, Kamin's mom is such a jerk. At least Kamin has Kanggo ;;

thanks for translating!!

😭😭 my baby!!! I’m so glad Kanggo is there for kamin and so concerned. I love these two so much ❤️ thanks for the update! Hopefully kamin catches a break so soon...

I'm relieved granny hasn't kicked the bucket. I don't think Kamin is ready for such a big blow. He's just starting to get a good hold on life and happiness, so I'm happy with this continuous development.

Maybe grandma will have a change of heart and see how great her grandson is. We can only hope.

Thanks so much for the update!

Choi Kanggo is a good boyfriend and his family should adopt Oh Kamin as their son-in-law. Choi Kanggo won't mind sharing his room!

kanggo is such a good boyfriend what the hell just drop down on one knee and marry eachother already AKSDHSJSJ but yeah i hope kamin will get better at taking care of himself, lord knows he needs it. tysm to the translators!! yall are doing amazing

everyone say it with me: THANK YOU KANGGO! KANGGO'S BEST BOYFRIEND EVER!

Damn old hag go to hell already. Yes, I had issues with my dead grandmother so what. She was no better than Oh Kamin's. Hateful old people who just spit curses should just die.

Users who are viewing this thread