The Best Smell

Contributor
For someone who's borderline-psychic, Kanggo still really fails at reading the mood when he's incensed or excited, doesn't he?

And so the madcap antics proceed unabated.

Dex-chan lover
the expressions in this are amazing. it's so fun to read

RD

Their personalities switched xD the grumpiness and the cheerfulness, it was funny to see ?

Thanks you so much scalation team for translating, I wouldn't have known of such wonderful webtoon if it wasn't for you guys. Every chapter brings me so much joy, the author is so good at building and solving climax.

Its complete?! I'm hoping that is an error w the pub status ;;;; Anyway though, I'm so grateful to everyone who translates these stories!!! Being able to read amazing stories like these bring a huge light to my life :") All the characters are so endearing, and the story is so solid too... I fell head over heels for this before I even knew it!

Hello! Thank you so much for translating! I love it, so cute and funny! I love to read this! ♥ Is there ever going to be a sequel? (Haha,sorry, I'm not sure, this question was correct,or not, because I'm not english woman,and i learn this langauge yet. :) :D ) Anyway, I hope, there will continue. :D Thank you again!!! ♥♥♥

In the raw, it goes up to 97 chapters. What happened to the translations? At least it didn't end on a cliffhanger

YAAAAY I'm SOOOO GLAAAAAD!!!!! I love it so much! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ :D

Users who are viewing this thread