The Best Smell

THIS IS SO WHOLESOME AND CUTE AND FUNNY A+++ content right here. don't judge by the cover 10/10

read all 79 chapters in one go. It was a bit hard to get into for the first few, but as you go, the characters and relationships really grow on you.
For those who want to know. This story has positive and uplifting vibes. Don't be afraid to expect good things to happen!
I know how alot of highschool BL's involve alot of homophobia and suffering, but this one really keeps the tone very positive.
The relationships feels organic and wholesome.
Really recommend this as a feel good read.

They're so adorable and supportive god I'm getting diabetes from overdosed sugar and wholesomeness

THE CUTEST THING YOU WILL EVER READ, VERY SICKLY SWEET AND TOOTHROTTING FLUFF 100/10 WOULD RECOMMEND FOR FEELING HAPPY EMOTIONS

they are both so in love its honestly sickening /JOKE

but yes i love both kanggo and kamin alot alot alot theyre honestly both adorable together and im excited for when new translated chapters come out!! take ur time translators yall are doing great.

This one should get a psychological tag IMO. I came here for the slapstick yaoi, but stayed for the deep. Big thanks to scanlators who made it possible for us to enjoy such a nice developed story.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my lord. This manhwa was so good. The characters all have great chemistry and build-up between them, they have problems that actually get resolved, and these guys are seriously so in love it's adorable. Everyone needs to read this. <3 Highly recommend.

ngl, going into this, i expected that i'd like it more than i really do. like, i think it's cute and all, but something about it is really off putting to me and i can't really pinpoint exactly what it is. maybe i just haven't read it enough to fully enjoy it?

Users who are viewing this thread