The Betrayed Hero Who Was Reincarnated as the Strongest Demon Lord - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
MC randomly being on a wheelchair w/ rubber tires and having a modern design despite every location looking olden is hilarious to me :pacman:

rUQZXzi.png

Dex-chan lover
This series is underrated, it has an interesting premise, more people should read it. That aside, this was a good chapter overall, sad to see previous demon lord no more, but now we have a new ally in Alice. Looking forward to the next arc.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
So Alice isn't gonna be a permanent party member, dang. Oh well.

Dex-chan lover
planes and ship are 2 different things, there's a reason ships are still exist, CHEAPER COST per tonnage
maybe in isekai there's more monster at sea (like her, kraken)? probably
but usually there's also problem in sky, like wyvern and such. anyway who knows, it's just my 2 cents

Damn, what an actual banger chapter. Glad were seeing more of this after so many months. Love that the world still turned even after the MC changing history. The end of this arc felt extremely thoughtful and meaningful.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, after MONTHS we finally get the arc final! I had to scroll through old chapters to remember what was the whole point of going back...still confused! But I like the characters! Specially the MC design! Not being a scrawny shota but someone I can really believe is strong!
Yeah, let's hope Alice decides to follow him! I dunno for what reason she has to protect this "cultural heritage site"
About the transportation of merchandise, even nowadays ships are number one, followed by trains, trucks and planes as the last but fastest and most expensive!

Dex-chan lover
If you can replace those annoying gasses, it's actually logical that air ships will replace water surface ships. It'll be cheaper to operate and can actually go almost everywhere.

Flying is expensive, while floating is cheap. The problem is getting someway to float in the air. With a useful load too. Science hasn't solved it, but maybe something in a fantasy land can.

Contributor
Title drop complete(?)

And so the arc ends with the kraken resealing problem never needing to happen. Ah yes, another girl for the "harem"...

Users who are viewing this thread