The Betrayed Hero Who Was Reincarnated as the Strongest Demon Lord

Dex-chan lover
"i'm not curious i'm not curious i'm not curious i'm not curious I'M N--"

click

Aggregator gang
It went from.. im a hero invading demon territory, dont care if I kill the demon lord cause its "for peace!" to just waking up as a demon lord an accepting to be their new leader without much of a thought. Cause some of the female demons smiled at him..... Thats pretty much the first chapter. Can it get more trash than that ?

What is KOS-MOS doing on the cover?
Also, yes, when fighting Superman holds back because he doesn’t want to kill anyone, but just because he holds back doesn’t make him any less invulnerable (kryptonite or bad writing might, though). Similar logic should apply, especially given that as a demon lord you don’t have to let your enemies live. Also, magic should totally be able to strengthen and protect him from his small-fries enemies.

Momonga (or Ainz, either works) was similar in that he preferred to hold back, but he was still quite overwhelming.

Then again, I don’t really see him struggling against anyone, so, meh.

Group Leader
'his student who attacked him from behind'
???
um
magic emperor vibes

also
'fried' is pronounced 'freed' in case yall didn't know

me casually reading through the comments to see if I want to read this or not

@osqmu 's comment
my brain: oh yeah, huh. His name is actually "Fried" (like French Fries)

Dex-chan lover
@Anime-7i77es
Short answer: I don't know.
The publisher keeps pushing back the next raw chapter.
It has been pushed back to February 19th now.

nice stuff so far.
although it's been 3 months since the last chapter, I just hope chapter 4 would get uploaded
sooner or later by now.

Dex-chan lover
Just and FYI from the proofreader of this series.

For reasons I am not aware of, the mangaka had taken a 4 month break from releasing chapters for this manga, so chapter 4 only got released just last week. (on March 8th I think?)
Anyways, it is in typesetting now, so not much longer for the full chapter 4 to be released.

Users who are viewing this thread