The Black Pig Prince Recalls His Previous Life and Becomes the Strongest - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Man, how many times have MC's now been isekai'd into a fat person that we have a training/dieting opening arc for? Not to mention the same pig comparison... even the mentioning of colour (or race?), makes this feel very derivative of "I Reincarnated as a White Pig Noble's Daughter from a Shoujo Manga" currently.

I'll give this a chance anyway because I have trash taste. Thanks for the translation.

Power Uploader
Screenshot-2023-01-18-182606.png

We're all gonna make it brah
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Man, how many times have MC's now been isekai'd into a fat person that we have a training/dieting opening arc for? Not to mention the same pig comparison... even the mentioning of colour (or race?), makes this feel very derivative of "I Reincarnated as a White Pig Noble's Daughter from a Shoujo Manga" currently.

I'll give this a chance anyway because I have trash taste. Thanks for the translation.
I think this is like the 4th series I read that started like this. Veery generic this be so far, this first chapter really doesn't tell us much other than he's isekaid and isekaid as the "evil" person I love how all these series try to treat a person Isekai'd as the villain is worried they'll be executed/exiled when they act nothing like the villain.

Dex-chan lover
How can he be a “sham” when he is a beginner who hasn’t learned anything yet? I understand him predicting the guy’s movement was impressive, but he isn’t pretending to be powerful or hiding power

Dex-chan lover
So, I mean...
He's the first prince right? People not liking him, that's ok.

Random people insulting him or laughing at him? That makes no sense at all. The hero just telling him a fat no? That also makes no sense.

So long as he's not exiled or something, you'd expect people to at least pretend around him. Cause you know, generally insulting the first prince is not a good idea.

Dex-chan lover
So, I mean...
He's the first prince right? People not liking him, that's ok.

Random people insulting him or laughing at him? That makes no sense at all. The hero just telling him a fat no? That also makes no sense.

So long as he's not exiled or something, you'd expect people to at least pretend around him. Cause you know, generally insulting the first prince is not a good idea.
If he has the Kind's favor and the first Prince doesn't he can do pretty much whatever he wants within reason as long as he doesn't fall from favor.

Dex-chan lover
I swear... For a moment I was sure I clicked Eroge Tensei...

Well... Thank you for scanlating.

Users who are viewing this thread