The Blood of Madam Giselle

Just looking for the art. The plot seem interesting with smutyy on the top. I hope there are english version soon. 😚😚

Why is the description in English and not the chapters (╥_╥) I really wanna read this in English 😭

Fed-Kun's army
The story reminds me of those old gothic novels I read, and with the gorgeous art style, it adds up to that classical feel, I love it! I always carefully scroll just to stare at its beauty.
Please, someone, pick this up!! (>人<*)

I may be slow at reading in russian but I did it !
Thank u for the transition.

If the chapter is not in English, WHY THE HELL DID THIS SHOW UP IN MY TIMELINE

I MEAN CMON, I WANT TO READ TOO 😭😭

You can find the english translation through tachiyomi (੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭✧

Fed-Kun's army
isaac is so fucking sexy holy fuck also her husband is such a cheating bastard. This whole manhwa is better then twilight.

Double-page supporter
This story makes me apprehensive if it will ever have a happy ending like the author's previous work. I can only feel angst

Can someone pick up this story? It sounds interesting and the art is top-notch. I can understand a little of portuguese since it's similar to my mother tongue but still, I can't get everything, English would be fine as well -it'd be awesome actually- ): haha.

And I do agree, Isaac is a freaking gorgeous vampire and this is way better than Twilight lmao, I hope at some point she'll kill the husband, he's disgusting and she's better with her boyfie, ty.

Users who are viewing this thread